Friday, January 23, 2009

SO FAR

Sooooo... so far this year has been a lot of fun. School is definetly not fun, and I dont understand half of the things that my professors talk about, but everything else has been great. I dont want to jinx myself, but I hope this semester is my most fun because it is my last one. This past weekend I went dirtbiking with my best friend in cali, Catherine Hooke....er. hahaha no just Catherine hooke, but it used to be hooker until her parents decided to change it while she was in elementry school. Anyway, dirt biking was so much fun. Her dad taught me how to ride and of course, I am a natural and caught on so well.



It was a lot of fun. And yesterday my friends Catherine and Ruben went to the L.A. temple and it was just amazing. It was so needed in my life and i didnt want to leave!!! It is such a cool temple being on Santa Monica Blvd. one of the busiest streets in L.A. and when you are in the temple and on the grounds you can barely hear anything. I love the L.A. temple and hope that i can go there more often.
Catherine and I in the engagement tree :)


The beautiful temple

2 comments:

Shontel & Kamron said...

is she wearing jeans to the temple??

Kim Jones said...

I can't wait till you are done with school and you come back. I guess it really doesn't matter if your here or there because I never see or hear from you. You are always with Gavin. So, what is going on with you two? I am glad that you are doing well and keep us posted on what is going on. You can check out our family blog at ronandkimsclan.blogspot.com