Friday, April 13, 2012

Holy Cow!

Wow it has been a while... okay here is a quick update. Sorry no time for pictures.

- I got a new nephew! my sis had her baby his name is boston and I havent seen him, but I love him
- Done with school for life!! Yes I graduate next week
-Got a new dog... tinkerbell. She is a cutie pie
- went to arizona for 2 weeks for work and in the next month I will be going to billings, utah, portland, utah and bend for work. which is really exciting that I am having an those opportunities.
-my home store is getting a new larger location in september!
-Gavin  is going to leadership academy, this means he is closer to getting his own buckle store!
- I am working on possibly attending buckle manager meetings in my position as a merchandiser which would be epic!
- my bday is next month and I am going to be 23 which blows my mind.
- my sister in law is going to be sealed the day before my 3 anniversary which I cannot wait for I am so excited for her!
- did I mention that I am done with school?!
Thats all for now. It is definately a busy and exciting time for us!

2 comments:

Clint and Sheri said...

Moreno Valley's huge mall does not have a Buckle! Nobodies heard of it! So you guys are gonna open up your own store and live here right??

Ash said...

Um...oops. I missed your birthday...i'm such a good friend. And...you can't move. Which means, Gavin can't get his own store unless it's in Missoula. I decided, and I'm the boss of everything, so tough luck. And also, your boyfriend, Knox, misses you. So come play again:)