Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Love That Dare Not Bare Its Fangs

Okay everyone I did it! I was scared at first, I didn't want to be disappointed... but little did I know I would fall in LOVE. Yes I went and became part of the millions of hopeful, imaginative, dreamfilled girls that fell hard for Edward Cullen.

I couldn't help it. However the movie did make me wonder, can someone so perfect, beautiful, charming and romantic even exist? And I think yes. Edward cares so much about Bella, it made me full of jealousy. And I hope that one day my husband can care for me like Vampire Edward, it tore my heart out! ugh, it was an amazing movie. What do I have to tell to all the twighlight lovers and the ones who haven't yet discovered the romance of dangerous vampires?? Never give up until you find your Edward.

6 comments:

Ry and Kris Jones said...

Yes, Tawnya, love like that does exist:) Only it does NOT show itself the way it does in movies, if that makes sense. I was watching that movie and was filled with jealousy also, Why can't my husband be that romantic and intensely in love with me? Well he is that in love with me.If he was as intense as Edward everyday, it would bug me so bad! It's the imperfection that makes me love Ryan so much. And he is my Edward!, Minus the vampire edge:) Sorry I rambled! I just loved your post and wanted to add my two cents:) Love ya

Kristin said...

You saw it! You described it perfectly. It does make you full of jealousy. Just remember that nobody is perfect no matter what Hollywood wants to portray. And that is coming from a total hopeless romantic:) P.S. I sort of stole your picture. I didn't even know I stole it until after I posted my blog though. It's a great picture of them!

Clint and Sheri said...

Hey guys! Love the blog. Tawnya, Twilight was like the best movie I've ever seen! I'm glad you liked it. Have you read all the books? Yeah too bad Clint and Gavin can't be more like Edward huh? j/k. Well it was so fun to get to see you at Thanksgiving, I can't wait to see more of you! Have fun guys, see ya!

Autumn & Chris said...

Hey Tawnya---
We're gonna add you to our blog if that's okay.... Hope your doing good. Love ya,
Autumn

Ry and Kris Jones said...

Tawyna darling, I drew your name for Christmas. What do you want? :)

Ry and Kris Jones said...

Tawnya!! You're not making this easy:)