Sunday, November 2, 2008

3 DAYS!!!! but 3 weeks :(







My older brother Parker comes home from his mission in 3 days!! I am so excited to see him over web cam. But I am sad because I won't be able to make it to his homecoming, and the soonest I will get to see him is for Thanksgiving. I think he will understand though that I have made commitments here that I have to attend to. I love him so much and I cant wait to see him!

And I love my sisters so much, I miss them everyday!!

and I miss my parents




I miss the boys

and I miss Marlie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will definitely send my love for you. I'm glad we crack you up haha..oh man we're just weird! But ya worry, I'll send my love. I'm hoping to stop by sometime tomorrow after he gets set apart or something. How's everything going in Cali? Pretty crazy with all the Proposition 8 stuff?

Ry and Kris Jones said...

who the heck is marlie? He/she is very cute:)