Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good Old College Life


Ok...so this is Gavin and i am just enjoyin the good old life down at UVU. My roommates name is Steve and we have a pretty good time together always thinkin of fun stuff to do. So the other night we are laying in our beds, just talkin and we come up with this great idea! Lets wax our chests! haha. So you know when your half asleep and something sounds like a great idea but later you realize it was dumb..i think that is what happened. But of course we were dumb and decided to do it anyway! So Steve is considerably hairier than i am so we decided to do him first. I went to the store and bought the stuff and we started waxing his chest. I was the one ripping off the strips and i was dyin laughin! It was one of the funniest things i have done in a long time. Steve on the other hand did not enjoy it as much. I do have to confess that we still have not done mine yet but soon will get around to it. It the mean time enjoy this video of Steve! Although I have not waxed my chest I did decide to be dumb and shave my head. If you think I look like a freak blame Tawnya cause she told me that I should do it and that she would still love me so i got up the guts and did it. Its really nice to not have to deal with hair in the morning though!

1 comment:

Shontel & Kamron said...

Please don't give Kamron any idea! He would totally shave his head and I really don't want him to..