Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The First Visit Home


I had the chance to go home this weekend and spend conference with my family and my cute boyfriend Gavin. It was a ton of fun! I drove down there with a couple of my friends in my ward and we stopped to stay one night in VEGAS. It was amazing. We stayed in the Wynn hotel, which was cool, but I was super under-dressed. I won $6 playing black jack, and we watched the Dodgers and Utes game at the ESPN zone for dinner. When I got home, I went straight to dinner with Gavin's family and watched movies all night long. I was spoiled with the food both of our mom's made and I owned my whole family on Shontel and Kamron's Wii. While the boys went to the priesthood session of conference, the girls went and saw "Nights in Rodathe" and I was BAWLING my eyes out. It was so sad. On a happy note I got to see my puppy.. she is so cute! And I also saw Jacob play in his water polo game, which didn't turn out how everyone had wished, but it was still good to see the toughness gene went to someone other than me ;) It was good to go back home to my family and spend time with them, but I must say I am super homesick again, EVEN though I get to see them next weekend in Vegas. I had a long lonely drive home missing Gav and everyone, and then when I came home... I had forgotten to take out my trash and now there are a billion fruit flies all over my room GROSS!!!

No comments: