Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HeY eVeRyOnE!!


hey guys! First things first... I am doing just great! I have been back down at school for 3 months now, and its just as great as before. I always read everyones' blog and am updated on everyones life, so I decided to grow up, get rid on my myspace and facebook, and join the blog crowd. So i hope people even want the latest on my life.. haha. Well I am taking 16 credit hours at school and have softball 3 days a week. It's only pre-season so we aren't on the field as much as we will be in January. Monday, Wednesday and Fridays we have 5 and a half hour practices and then go to study hall. I have to attend 6 hours of study hall every week, so don't worry everyone I have no choice but to get good grades. I am working 2 jobs right now, one is work study where I just work for my coach and basically do everything that she doesn't want to do, and then I work at Abercrombie and Fitch in the mall right by my house. So I guess you could say I stay pretty busy! I am living in the same place as last year, and the people I live with are so sweet. I miss my family and friends EVERYDAY!!

1 comment:

DaddyJ said...

I am so proud of you for what you are doing and who you are becoming. You are working hard, growing up, learning much and changing lives. Thank you for being my daughter and being true to yourself. I love you!

DAD