Tuesday, October 7, 2008

GaViN



For all of my family members that live far away and don't know, I am dating someone. He is super cute! His name is Gavin Linsley, and is from North Ogden. How we met is kinda confusing so try to stay with me... My mom's cousin, Jenny, her son Eric... married Gavin's sister named Janiel. Get it? Anyway no we aren't really related cause it's my mom's like step/half cousin so no worries. He is going to school right now at UVU... i know i know the whole distance thing is really annoying trust me i know, but I would rather do the distance thing with him than nothing at all. We are basically best friends.. and my mom loves him, and you all know for my mom to like him is like a big deal... since she never liked anyone I have ever dated. He is 22 and went on his mission to Cleavland, Ohio.. and I can't quite remember what his major is right now, haha my bad. But he is really really nice my family loves him and he has Sunday dinner with them almost every Sunday... and did I mention we all love him?

3 comments:

Shontel & Kamron said...

WE love Gavin. He is just chillin at our house right now. Love ya.
P.S. It's snowing here.. boo

Kristin said...

Let me just say first how gorgeous you are and how happy I am that you have a blog! I am so jealous of my beautiful cousin and of course she has the greatest b/f because she is the best and deserves the best and you better tell him that from me:) I don't think you will be seeing any of these babies for Thanksgiving or Christmas, or me for that matter:( I will be home for Halloween but then I probably won't be home until January. Since my family is coming here for Christmas the babies won't be making it to Utah until probably April which means they will be ONE! But I think we are going to have a big birthday party for them so everyone can finally meet them! Crazy how time flies. How much longer are you at school? Let me know if your b/f has any older brothers...lol. And are you 21? Last I checked you needed to be 21 to gamble???

Ry and Kris Jones said...

HI, It's your cousin Kristy. I saw your blog from Shontels, so I thought I would snoop:) I'm glad to hear you're doing well and have such a great boyfriend. Will we be able to meet him during Christmas? We get to be there for two whole weeks!YAY! Have you told Gavin that your favorite cousins Kristy and Ryan live in Cleveland? You should. Love ya, Kristy