Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Last Days in Ventura

My Last day in Ventura was really sad. I love the Allens and all my friends so much. But i cant complain cause the last little bit was some of the most fun I had down there. These are pictures that we took just before we left.
Me and the Allens
Catherine, Thor and I

Cath and I

Cath, her mom and me

I couldnt be sad cause man did some great things happen while I was down there. I Graduated this may from Ventura WHOOP WHOOP!!! And it felt good. My parents, Mindi and Gav came down to pick me up and spend some time with me. I love Ventura, but it was always so much better when my friends or family was there. The day before we left we went and rented some boogie boards and headed to Emma Wood beach. We all had so much fun in the water. There were so many dolphins in the water that day! It was the best way for me to spend my last little bit in California. My good friend Catherine threw me a wedding shower while I was down there and it was so much fun.

My girlfriends from church
Girls from my teams
Me and Gav
Ashley Brandi Carlie and Kim
Me Cath and Leilani

No comments: