Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HaWaiI

We had such a fun time on our vacation, we were ready to come home and work hard! But when we got home we found out that Gavin needed to go back to hawaii and do some more work on the temple. However, after being away from eachother, we werent about to leave eachothers side. So I came along with him. Its been fun and we have another week left. Here are some sweet pics.
How Handsome
Poly Culteral Center
Pali Lookout

Laie Point

At the Polynesian Culteral Center

Some beautiful plumerias on temple grounds

How beautiful

And the workers

Pineapple Plantation

5 comments:

Kristin said...

You are spoiled! Two honeymoons basically:) I miss you! We should hang out now that you live in Utah and if you want you can hook me up with his hottie friend, lol!

DaddyJ said...

I love your blog. It is fun to see your pictures. I miss seeing you both. I am sorry I am so busy with the kitchen and life. I don't mean to be grouchy.

Kristin said...

I miss you too! I wish you would post a new blog, maybe pictures from your wedding??? How is married life? I am available, let's hang out!

Kristin said...

We should do lunch for sure! I work Saturday though but maybe Friday if you will be up here? That camp was a ton of fun! You and Gavin could both do it, you would just have to take a week off work and it's volunteer so you don't get paid but it's well worth it! It was a blast. I will probably do it again??? I think applications are out in Marchish???

robin e vallentyne said...

awww, that looks like u guys had so much fun