Monday, March 1, 2010

FEBRUARY

Ok ok i know i have been horrible at blogging, but life has been crazy! My cousin kristin is really getting on my to keep this updated so my goal is to do it every month. The month of february was a lot of fun and full of activities. To start off, my cutest little brother got his eagle finally! i am so proud of him!



Also it was mine and gavins first Valentines day together. i was the worst wife ever and didnt get any pictures, but it was a lot of fun. i did get pictures of our family valentines day dinner. my mom worked so hard on it and it was so delicious, plus the set up was very cute.


One of the most exciting things about this month is something that happened to Gavin. He entered into a competition with his DEX sales club. He had to present a marketing idea in front of some judges and he was in the hardest category, Sports and Entertainment Marketing. He took 1st Place! I was so proud of him. Now he gets to go to Kentucky in March for Nationals.


March Should be a fun month, i will keep you updated.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay a new post! Once a month is definitely an improvement and I will take it:) Thanks for posting your life so I can feel like I am a part of it!

Clint and Sheri said...

Yea Tawnya! Good girl! Tell Gav Congrats. We need to hang out again soon. Keep the updates coming!