Monday, March 29, 2010

What A Fun Weekend!

So I am still pretty new at the blogging, and all my pictures are in the wrong order, so we will start with the end of our weekend. Gavin and I went to his parents for dinner and had a wonderful meal with Jill, Gaynard and Gavin's Grandparents. It was a lot of fun to have some one on one time with them and learn about what North Ogden was like back then. Gav and I took the Dessert and it was Strawberry Shortcake! It was deicious, my favorite kind! I am not a big fan of the angel foodcake, so I use the receipe on the back of the bisquick box instead... Sounds cheap but its delicious.


Gavin likes angel foodcake better, but he still ate it with a smile :)


after church and before dinner gavin and i went to his cousins babies blessing. it was so much fun to spend time with all of his family! after the baby blessing we went to the park and fed the ducks, gavin had to get really close to take this picture, haha i was so nervous they would attack him

After a long hard 8 months, my parents are finishing up their brand new KITCHEN! they just put up the back splash with these adorable tiles! my dad and uncle remodeled the whole kitchen by themselves... i am so proud of them



Saturday was also my moms birthday! she turned 24... well there were 24 candles on her cake. i love her so much and i am so happy to have such a fun and loving mother.


on friday, gavin and i were asked to go and spend the night at my kids' house ( i have nannied them forever, they are basically my family). we spend friday and saturday with them and i loved it the whole time. except for saturday morning when their house got egged and we had to clean it up. but i enjoyed it a lot, after people kept asking if it was birth control or inspiration with spending that much time with them.. and for me definately inspiration, i cant wait to be a mom!!

2 comments:

Shontel & Kamron said...

Fun Fun weekend. We should have taken pictures of mom's storage room. It still needs major help!

Bryner Family said...

Inspiration? Thought you and gavin said no babies for a long time haha