Monday, March 15, 2010

Gavin and I were bummed cause we couldn't go with his family this weekend to their cabin in yellowstone, but we had a lot of fun with eachother. Nick got baptised this weekend, he is part of the family that I nannied forever, he says im his girlfriend, haha i guess he forgot he was in my wedding.


The morning before the baptism, my mom, dad, shyanne and I went to this farming store, cause I guess we live on a farm? Anyway there were the most adorable baby ducks and chicks and geese!! I wanted one so bad, but my parents refused even though I dont live with them anymore! Oh well, parents will be parents no matter how old you are i guess.


Sunday was such a nice day! Gavin and I went outside and soaked up the sun while it was here. then we went inside and played scrabble. You cant really see the board, but all the big words are mine, and of course I won!


We had so much fun just hanging out together this weekend! Love him so much, especially when I beat him in everything we do!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Tawnya! It's Jamie from work!! Just in case you didn't know!! I love your blog, you and Gavin are a darling couple! I have a blog too, so let's chat at work and exchange emails!