Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas

I can't believe it has come already! It was so nice to sleep in and have the day off of work although tomorrow is going to be a mad house. Gavin and I woke up about nine opened gifts, had a delicious healthy breakfast... since I am working on a clean diet... and we watched a movie I got in my stocking. We are so blessed with everything our parents gave us! I received the cutest winter hats and gloves and necklace, toms, fingernail polish, perfume, movies, the dessert gum... only 5 calories! Gavin got gloves, books on cd, movies, biking jacket, another controller for his ps3, coke, jumper cables, board game, summer sausage, chocolate and chocolate, tie. There was nothing too big we really wanted this year, but we basically got everything we wanted.
We spent Christmas Eve with our great friends Bri and Pat. They moved up here from Idaho Falls to train to run their own Buckle, cute huh? They are the nicest custest couple ever and we love hanging out with them. Bri is such a sweety and gave me the cutest clock and frame for our bathroom! The clock is needed since I have a hard time being on time... all of the time.
A couple nights ago our next door neighbors Chris and Jamie came and made ginger bread houses with us. We had so much fun since our families do it every year, we had to keep that tradition going.

Things got a little messy



I decided to do a tree instead of a house and I am so happy I did... I love it

Diesel is getting so big! he is well over 100 lbs. now, which can be overwhelming sometimes. We ordered a training kit online and should be getting it soon, we cannot wait!

No comments: