Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hiking The M

The Missoula valley is so beautiful and green with all of this rain we have gotten lately... although the river 10 ft. from my house is about to flood! There is no better way to see how pretty the valley is than to hike up to the M above the University and take a gander. So, Gavin and I decided to go and do just that. Diesel and I actually tagged along with Gavin went with the scouts. 


I was the last one to the top, not that I am out of shape.. well, a little. But Diesel was huffin and puffin! The first 3 switch backs he was dragging me the whole way and after that I was dragging him. It was nice when we got to the top, and the hike actually wasnt that bad!


I had Gavin walk him down, and Diesel wanted to sprint the whole way. There were a few deer that ran across the trail, I had never seen one that up close before. Oh we got a new car since ours was totalled in my wreck. I dont have any pics of it yet but its a toyota yaris and it is awesome. Tiny for sure but 40 mpg!! Nothing can beat that!


No comments: