Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HaPpY BiRtHdAy To Me!!!

22 years old and getting wiser by the second! I had such a nice relaxing birthday which is exactly what I asked for. First, layed in bed with Gavin and Diesel and chatted for as long as I wanted to. When I finally decided to get out of bed Gavin had a bowl full of warm oatmeal for me with a big bag of presents sitting on the table. Gavin gave me a new work out outfit, shorts, a live strong shirt, sports bra and a new pair of running shoes.

I am so excited that I got new shoes. I have had the same running shoes since my first year in Ventura which was 4 years ago! Time flies. My shoes lasted me forever they are like vintage now. I got some birthday money from some family members which got me 2 new flats which are adorable. I also got 6 new down east wonder tees from Jill and Gina, which if you have gone through the temple you know that these are a life saver! I also got the cutest black skirt ever from them. I got to take nap and hang out with Gav all day and then he took me to dinner to the Tamarack. It was such a nice day off from work and cleaning and the stresses of life.
Just an update on our car situation... we are in the process of looking for a new one. Good news is we got more for the car than we owe which is nice. If you know of any cars that are worth buying let me know! Well another year down, who knows what this next one will hold for me. New places, job opportunities, graduation?? We will see I guess.

No comments: