Sunday, May 8, 2011

Babies and Mom's

Of course it is mothers day, so I have to write about my mother's or else I am a horrible daughter and daughter-in-law. First I love my mom.


Not only is she beautiful, but she has taught me just about everything I know. She has taught me to be stubborn, to work hard and to never give up. She has also taught me the importance of family, friends and service. I miss her all the time and always hope that I make her proud and she would be happy with who I have become.
And of course my Mother-in-law Jill.


Jill is such a great Mom, and is such a great example to her girls of a loving mother and wife. She has taught me a lot about Gavin, how to love him and how to keep him in line. She is always wanting everyone to be happy and will do just about anything to make it that way. I love her so much and am so happy that I was lucky enough to get the mother-in-law that I did. I hope she has the best mothers day ever, and I think she will because she is a new GRANDMA!!


Everyone, meet baby Owen Jackson Tippets! He is the newest addition to our family and we have been waiting for him for a long time! He was born 5-7-11 and is healthy and beautiful. Gavin and I havent gotten to meet him yet, but we got to see him over web cam. We didnt find out his full name until last night, and we are so touched that they picked the name Jackson. The name has such a special meaning to our family, since we lost a good friend baby jackson not too long ago.
Today we were invited to celebrate the day of Mothers with some good friends in our ward. We got to go to their families ranch and visit all the animals and enjoy the beautiful day.


I loved all the baby goats and lambs! they were so cute and a new experience for me. I have always wanted my own little baby farm, full of just baby animals.


When they say goats eat anything, that means they even like eating your pants. I guess they liked our fabric softener, they would not leave me alone!


This cute little guy loved me like crazy.


One jumped up on me and covered my pants in poop... who it was from I do not know.






1 comment:

shyanne said...

the goats look like marely when we hold her.