Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fishin' with the Fam

This past weekend Jen and Casey came and visited us! We had so much fun with them and it was so nice for Gavin and I to get to know our soon to be brother-in-law better. Casey is a big time fly fisher, which is mostly the reason for visiting ;), so him and Gavin could not wait to get out on the lake. The rivers are just about to flood here, so it is definately not good for fishing right now. While the boys went out to find some fish, Jen and I soaked in the sun on the shore. We went to the farmers market where Gavin had a deep fried milky way, Jen a twinkie and Casey a Snickers. I passed.






Diesel wouldnt get in the lake, but he loved it being his unlimited water bowl




Yay Gavin!


Diesel kept on trying to snatch Gavin's fly, that would have been bad!


Diesel pouting



We loved Jen and Casey being here, and we love visitors! Hint Hint... Shontel, Parker, Shyanne, Jacob!!

3 comments:

Bryner Family said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I love the farmers markets in Montana!

Shontel & Kamron said...

Easy easy. We will come!!

Kristin said...

I want to come too! I miss your face! BYW you are so adorable with your new hair cut! I love love love it!!!