Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Something Amazing

Want to see something amazing?? Have 3 minutes to spare? watch this video...
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is so amazing. It is crazy to me that three minutes of seeing how strong our youth is strengthens my testimony so much. This temple is especially important to the Linsley's because my husband and his dad plastered the whole thing. We spent a lot of time on the beautiful temple grounds in Laie, and we miss it there so much. Member or not, you will not be disappointed in the Laie Temple and the feelings you have when you are there. Definately a special place.


This picture I took while we were in Hawaii working



The rededicated Laie, Hawaii temple. All of the LDS temples are so special to me. See all of the LDS temples in the world here..

No comments: