Monday, May 17, 2010

Weddings and Races

This has been a crazy week, full of weddings and work and lots of driving. First one of my best friends got married last monday. I was lucky enough to be invited to the sealing and luncheon. It was such a great experience, there is nothing want more for my friends than to get sealed in the temple. This one of the gifts I made her for her wedding. I was so nervous she wouldnt like it but she ended up loving it.


Last Friday we had another wedding that Gavin was in this time. It was down at the Timpanogos temple. It was fun to hang out with Gav all day and the temple grounds were beautiful!



Right after the wedding on friday, we headed up to bear lake for Gavins bike race. It was a long drive, but I loved just chatting with my best friend the whole way there. We almost hit about 7 deer, but lucky we didnt. Once we arrived at the beach house we were staying at it was around 1:30 so we went right to bed because the race started pretty early. I woke up around 11:30 and opened the curtains in our room to the most beautiful view of bear lake i have ever seen. little did i know we were staying in the most amazing house! It is decorated perfectly to the T! with seven rooms a big deck and huge windows facing the lake. after his race we headed for lunch at Cafe Sabor which was delicious. we had such a fun weekend together!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Tawnya! I am so glad to hear from you! I will have to add you to my blog list, if that's ok!! You and Gavin are so darn cute! You guys need to come take a trip to DC to see us. I miss you!