Friday, May 21, 2010

Yesterday we had the honor to attend the sealing and luncheon for one of Gavin's good guy friends, and of course one of my good friends now. They were so adorable in the temple and all day we are so happy for them. Gavin and i got to hang out all day and i loved it. i swear my fairytale life would to be with Gav everyday. Anyway there is nothing we want more for our friends than to be sealed together in the temple. we know how important and life changing it is, and want our friends to understand it as well.



Their lunch was at the Joseph Smith Memorial building. It has always been one of my favorite places in down town. the detail is so beautiful. We got there a little early so i had some time to sit and ponder about Joseph Smith and his life. It was such a good experience for me! sometimes i get caught in the.. my life is so hard... sometimes. and to think about the faith and hardships that Joseph Smith went through made me realize how blessed i am. anyway i heart joseph smith and all he has done for me and the church.





A few of Gavin's friends hadnt been through the Conference Center yet so we took a tour. the hall of the prophets is my favorite, but my ultimate favorite statue is the one of Joseph in the grove.

I know i have a lot of favorites, but i love this wall up on the roof. and to know my little missionary helped for two years to prove this saying to be true. Love him, and all missionaries!

No comments: