Sunday, July 18, 2010

4th of July!

This Fourth was so much fun! That morning we went to the Lindley home for a delicious big breakfast. All of Jill and Gaynard's good friends are so great and their families are so adorable, I'm pretty much out of place when we all get together. After breakfast Kam, Shontel and Parker met at our house and we headed out to go boating. It was so nice to be out on the lake, especially since there were hardly anyone out there. The boys liked to go on the tube and be all crazy, Shontel and I just liked laying on the boat and relaxing.







It was a little chilly on the fourth so we didnt feel like we were getting any sun... as  you can tell Gavin got way too much!

After we went boating, Gavin and I decided to go down to Moroni and hang out and camp with my family. My camera was dead almost the whole time so I am sad I didnt get any pictures. But we there were 35 people and 10 dogs down there. We were all like a big huge family!

1 comment:

Monica Bartlett said...

can we go boating soon please?????
doesn't matter which boat... ours or yours. we miss you guys so much.