Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer Nights

Gavin and I had a great 24th of July. On Friday we packed, jumped in Put-Put and ventured down to Alpine to plaster a foundation, I guess you could say thats our second job. I love riding in the truck because it is a bench seat and I get to sit so close to my boys.




Diesel just hung out all weekend while Gavin and I worked, he was a pretty good dog, but he eats everything in sight! When he knows he is not supposed to eat something he looks around to make sure we aren't looking and snatches it as fast as he can!


 After we finished the foundation we headed up to my parents house for Gavins Birthday dinner. Diesel played all day and was so tired he fell asleep on me like my little baby boy



It was such a nice night to just sit on the deck and hang out with my family, I love them so much. It's the nights like these that make me love summer. On Sunday I had the privilige of speaking in church on the youth spectacular. I loved that program so much and my testimony grows each time I think about it. That night the kids were over and we decided to do a fire for the nephews.


It was so nice to sit back and chat with my best friend while roasting huge marshmellows. It was so relaxing and those moments just make me realize how lucky I am to have the husband that I do. And I am so lucky to be an aunt to some way awesome kids.


We had a blast! It's summer nights like these that make great memories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still need to meet diesel sometime soon. Just by looking at the pictures that you have posted really shows how much he's grown. I can imagine how you must feel. How big is he supposed to get?