Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How Love Grows...

Here is the only pic we have from Easter... Sadly its just me and Diesel,



I have been thinking a lot lately about Gavin and I and how we have come such a long way since the day we were sealed in the temple. Our love has changed so much from an anticipation to something that I care so much about and it is so sacred to me. I listened to a portion of Elder Richard G. Scott's talk, http://lds.org/pages/the-eternal-blessings-of-marriage?lang=eng and I loved it so much! I love hearing about the romantic and cute experiences that the apostles have had in their lives. I was also thinking about our time here in Missoula and how much we have grown together since we moved here. I remeber the moment I realized how important our relationship would be up here. We had just arrived at our apartment. It was late and we were tired from a long drive. We didnt have a bed to sleep in because our parents would be up the next day with the rest of our stuff. We layed in the middle of the floor in tears together, we were so out of our comfort zone, and didnt know what to think of our big change. Now I wouldnt take it back for the world! I have a lot of friends that are going through a lot of change with babies and moving and different things. It is a scary thing, but remember that you and your spouse are in it together! Plus I always feel comforted when I am in Gavin's arms!

1 comment:

Ry and Kris Jones said...

That same thing happened to us! New place, no bed. It was crazy. And I wouldn't trade it. You guys need to visit us! I'm glad you are doing so well :)