Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Post Full of Good News!

No, Im not pregnant. There is other good news in life other than being pregnant you know! First I took my last test of the semester last week, awesome. I only have one more year of school left which makes me pretty excited. 

Some more good news is our store had a store visit last tuesday from our district manager and all the manager's and MT's in Montana. I work so hard with my team to get the store ready and looking amazing for everyone to see. When they arrived on Tuesday I was pretty bummed at first because I didnt feel like my hard work was really noticed. After lunch and as the day went on, my ears were full of the nicest compliments. My district manager told me how awesome the store looked and how much everyone loved it. A girl that I work with went to lunch with all of them and one of the mt's said that I am "phenominal" and the work I do is just the same. The billings manager even congradulated me when he left and shook my hand. Definately one of the most rewarding days of my life.

Some more good news is we went to the temple yesterday. After hitting construction and not knowing if we were going to make it or not, we almost turned around, but adventually made it. The session was beautiful and I always love going to the temple. The temple is the most peaceful place on earth and I never want to leave. Gavin and I sat in there for a while chatting and I just sat and thanked him for always going with me. A lot of couples dont go together and that time together is so important to me. After the temple we came home, Gav went for a bike ride and I suited up and layed out by the pool. Ya it was that warm! People kept walking by saying, "not a bad idea!" next thing I knew I was surrounded by kids and couples, I loved it!  

We also went to a BBQ last night. Diesel, Gav and I jumped in the truck with my mom's amazing pasta salad recipe and headed to my good girl friends house that I work with. Her sisters and my other girl friend from work was their with their families and dogs and we had a hay day. We ate, talked, watched the dogs run crazy along with the kids. Watching my girlfriend with her daughter makes me so excited to have a little girl.

Today is Easter, Happy Easter, and it was another beautiful day. It was a lot of fun to teach my primary class about the resurection of Christ today. They are so smart and were so interested in learning all they could about it. I love teaching them and always hope my testimony helps them build their own. After church I wanted to go lay out, but we went on a walk instead. We pretty much go on a walk every Sunday with our neighbors who have a Chiuaua and another dog that I think is a corgie? I dunno. Passerbyers are always commenting on the dogs and what a mix up they are since they are such different sizes.

We went to the Heintz's house for Easter dinner and we had a blast! Ham of course and funeral potatoes, my fav! We walked around the neighborhood for a while and walked through all the houses that are for sale on their street, who knows, maybe in the next few months we can have a whole house to ourselves??

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Sounds fun but I don't know. Return missionaries usually need a lot of time to adjust. Also what do you mean by older than 21, like 22? :) Anyways I am always up for a date, you know me but apparently I have been told a lot lately that I am very intimidating, not fair:( When does he get home?