Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We Love Visitors!

This past weekend my mom and dad came and visited Gav and I! We loved it so much and it was so nice to have a change in pace and some family around. We did a lot of fun things, but I think the best was all the delicious fattening food we ate! Buffalo Wild Wings... family favorite, Paul's Pancake Parlor... amazing, Iron Horse Grill... loved it, Arby's... maybe not the best since my Mom threw it up, the candy shop... Life Changing!


We walked in to the candy shop in Philipsburg and it was amazing! It was all old fashioned with candies from all over the world. Of course they had homemade fudge, carmel and taffy. We will definately go back in the summer because they have cute antique shops that are seasonal.


This is how I knew I could eat whatever I wanted.



Here are some pics from the other places we ate at






I was so sad to see my parents leave and miss them already. But my cute husband made me feel a million times better. Not only did I come home to a clean house yesterday, but a big boquet of spring flower. It brought a little sunshine to my week and I love him so much, he is such a great friend.




I am in the last month of school so my blog will probably be at a hault for a while. Plus homework and tests will pretty much be the only thing that is happening.

4 comments:

Monica Bartlett said...

okay, i love love love your hair!! call us when you come into town next. love and miss you.

Bryner Family said...

Your hair looks so cute T. I loved Montana while we lived there. Always fun to get visitors. Looks like you had a blast. Have you gone to Mackenzie River Pizza Co.? We loved going there.

Clint and Sheri said...

You cut your hair! SO cute! That is awesome how much hair you got to donate. Those flowers are so beautiful! What a sweetie Gavin

Kristin said...

I am not sure if I already commented on your hair yet or not but you look amazing! I will of course miss your beautiful long hair because I was extremely jealous of it but you are amazingly equally just as beautiful!