Wednesday, March 30, 2011

There Is No Place Like Home

So as you probably figured out by my last post, we went home and visited last weekend. It was so much fun to road trip with Gav, we have the best and longest convos ever it makes time fly. Here are some pics from the ride.



Diesel gets super bored when we drive that long, but he was a good boy for the most part. My friends from Utah are probably wondering why I didnt let them know I was going to be in town, well... I had a three day all day long class that was so painful to sit through. I barely had time to hang out with my family and do my homework! The good news is that we will be in town in June for Jen and Casey's wedding... which I cannot wait for!! It was also my mothers birthday the other day AND I forgot. Not that it was her birthday, more like forgot to call her. Dont worry, she gave me a ton of crap for it this morning. And good news my parents are coming to visit this weekend!!!

No comments: