Sunday, March 6, 2011

What a Steal!


See this dress? Well it has a great story. My sweet husband showed up at my work the other day and took me out to lunch. After, we decided to walk around this new store in the mall called Romy. It had some cute stuff, mostly dressy items for work or church. Anyway I went and looked at the clearance rack because it was 70% off! I found this cute dress, tried it on, and it was the perfect length... if you know what I mean... and it had sleeves, which rarely happens even with living in Utah. Gavin and I went up to the counter expecting to pay about $10 with the discount. The sales lady then told us there was an extra 20% off of the clearance rack and the dress only cost us $7.00!!! It was the most exciting moment of my whole week! I wore it to church today and loved it so much. Anyway check out wwwromystyle.com, they have a new sale everyday!

2 comments:

Monica Bartlett said...

love it! It looks so cute on you!!

briana said...

$7!!! Lucky!