Saturday, March 26, 2011

The New ME!!

OKAY!!! I did it... I cut my hair. Not just a trim, legit I cut my hair off. I dont really know why. I have just been thinking lately, I have had the same hair cut since I can even remember. Plus I hate coming home for my break from work and having to brush out my snarles, just to go home later to do the same thing. I hated blow drying it for ten minutes and the way it hung in my face. But I did love it curly, and I loved when Gavin would run his fingers through it... when it wasnt snarly of course. So, here it is...

Step one, figure out how much I can donate. In order to donate you have to have ten inches, and I had two bundles.


Step two... cut the strands. Be happy you cant see my face in this, I was freaking out. After the first little snip I knew there was no going back!

Okay here it is. These are the two strands I donated! I hope it gives a girl a beautiful new head of hair.

Here is the final product. Granted, it isnt clean or styled... but I love it. Its like a long a-line and its amazing. What do you think? Big change huh! Thanks to my stylist Janiel, it was done before I could shed one tear.

4 comments:

Bryner Family said...

You're awesome. I was thinking about cutting my hair again but don't think I can do it quite yet haha

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it! I don't remember the last time you had your hair short either but I bet the change is nice. Now instead of blowing drying your hair for 10 mins, I bet its only a few mins :) change is always good.

Monica Bartlett said...

OH.MY.GOSH.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

Tammy said...

Very cute! You would look good in any style.