Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Bracelet



Isnt this bracelet cute? My cute mother in law (Jill) made it for me for christmas and I love it so much I had to blog about it. I wore it to work and the girls were loving it, and especially that it was homemade! We also received a package from my mom and dad the other day with some work out goodies. Running shorts, and a GNC giftcard. Now I have no excuses to hit the gym for the next while. This week has been rough, it will get better though. I used to use the excuse that I was way too busy, but I know there are people way more busy than I am that manage to work out everyday. So... I can do it!

1 comment:

Clint and Sheri said...

That bracelet is SO cute! And your resolutions are so funny. Diesel! Ha! What a funny guy. I'm glad for the update finally. That would be so cool if Gavin could get his store! That's exciting your sis is expecting a babe. You look so gorgeous in the family pictures! I wish I had cute clothes so bad! ha ha. Oh! And thanks for the Christmas card, you guys are looking HOT! Really, it was so cute