Monday, January 2, 2012

A few of our Resolutions

Our new year's eve was nice and relaxing. We took Diesel for a walk, took a nap played the move and had a night full of super unhealthy snacks. We got the move (wii for the playstation) for christmas from the Linsley's and I pretty much dominated Gavin in every game... poor guy.
Today was our first day back in the gym. I cant believe how long it has been but with the nice summer weather and then my craziest semester of school, I made up tons of excuses to not find time. I took a before picture, I didnt even consider posting it. They are only worth showing people when you have an after picture with it.
Here are a few resolutions I have for the new year:
Tawnya
1. Take better care of my body: eating, exercising, pampering.
2. go visiting teaching each month.
3. be consistant with family and personal scripture study, prayers, and family home evening
4. graduate from school
5. maybe consider participating in the lotoja this year
Gavin
1. Gain 20 lbs.
2. get more sleep
3. love my wife more
4. get my own store this year
5. not to forget about my talk on sunday.... straight from his mouth.
Diesel
1. dont eat any shoes
2. try to stop humping mom
3. stop waking dad up at 3 every morning
4. talk mom and dad into getting a little sister
5. control my slobber and shedding (mom always get mad... but i cant control it!)
So there ya go, a few things we want to do this year to improve ourselves to be better people. That is what this life is about after all isnt it? To grow and learn and to become more christlike each day, if only it was as easy as it sounds all of the time right.

1 comment:

Kylie Beck said...

I think Jeff and my resolution this year should be to come see you guys!....hopefully we can! I miss you!