Friday, January 13, 2012

Who Will I Be Today?

Isn't it crazy to think about the effect we can have on a persons day? I realized that today as person after person brought me to tears. From school, finances, work and even the cafe, the effect that one person can have on another is tremendous. This made me think hard at work today as I worked frantically to get ready for different events, what kind of person am I? Am I also one that is added to a strangers list, or a reason they have a tear rolling down their face? Or am I the kind of person that can bring a smile to a persons face even though they are having a day like I did today? I hope I am that person. And if not, I will do my best from now on to send little gestures... even just a smile... to someone walking by me in the craziness of the mall to do my part.Who will you be today? As a wiseman once told me... be somebody's hero today.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awe! I'm glad you miss me because I miss you! Your brother just informed me a couple days ago that we will not be able to come to Montana over Spring break because you will be here??? I was sad but of course happy that you were coming here.