Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bye Bye Shy Shy

Gavin and I are going to be out of town this weekend, which makes me way sad because Shyanne will be leaving for school this Saturday. I can't believe she is so grown up! When I think back to the day my mom and dad dropped me off at school in Ventura, I want to cry! It was one of the most devastating, lonely moments of my life, but I know Shyanne will do great. She is heading down to Snow College for their Culinary program. She is amazing and got a few scholarships which is way nice. Since we were missing her going away moments, we decided to take her out to dinner. She picked Zupas, which is a great pick, one of my fav's. Her dream is to open her own cupcake shop. So, I stopped by the Vintage Cupcake shop on 24th street and picked a couple for her.




The one on the left is cookies and creme, the one on the right is BTA, which stands for better than anything... which is true, it was.






What can we say, us Jones' arent always photogenic, it runs in the blood. We had such a fun time with Shyanne, and I am going to miss her so much. If you want to keep track of how she is doing at school her blog is http://www.shyannejones.blogspot.com/... Love ya Sis!

No comments: