Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy 80th Grandma!


Last weekend my family through a big birthday party for my grandma's 80th birthday! I am so happy that Gavin and I went, almost my whole extended family was there. My aunt and uncle from Virginia were in town and same with my cousins that live in Japan. We miss them all so much, they are such a great part of the family. I love spending time with my family and I am so lucky we are such good friends and get along.


My Sister and I are such good friends! I love her to death. And my number one cousin ever! She always has such good advice for me, plus she gets me.



These are my "cousins" that live in Japan. Are they not the cutest ever?



This is Jennifer, my cousin, the mother of the kids above. She is super cool and a lot of fun to talk to. Oh ya and my Most Favorite Uncle in the world Clair. He is the cutest guy ever. Plus he shaved his moustache... I love it.



Squint really hard so you can see my cute Grandma in this pic. She raised me such a great dad, I am so thankful for her... and all her treats!

1 comment:

Ry and Kris Jones said...

Man, I wish we could have been there. Everyone was there... except us. :( Miss you all so much.