Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another Trip Home

We had the chance to take a quick trip to Utah this past weekend because Gavin's friend Mike got married to Riley which I couldnt be happier about. It was SOO amazing to sit in the temple and hear the wonderful blessing that come with being sealed to your spouse for eternity. I am so happy that I chose that path with my husband, and just that short sealing brought us so close for the rest of the weekend. Anyway, our trip was so much fun. We love our families so much and it was so nice to see them doing so well.

We got to hang out with one of Gavin's Best Buds Steve and his wife Mysha, which I was so happy to see and talk to.


Dont they say people that love themselves marry someone that looks just like them? Dont worry, we knew that about Steve LONG ago ;)


It is so hard to see everyone we love during our trips home, but I was soo happy to see my favorite cousin Kim and Baby Jayda and Jackson. She was so adorable and Gavin loved holding her! We were able to go to the home and garden show with the fam, it was so much fun to spend some quality good time with them. I miss them every single day!! Plus my sisters are my best friends, and I miss playing with my best friends.


We went to dinner at Iggy's which was amazing considering Missoula's restraunt choices are very slim. Mindi was able to go with us and I needed her big tight hug more than ever. We had such a great time with Gavins family bowling, sadly I have no pics :( Well we cant wait for everyone to come and see our home!


3 comments:

Cowley Family said...

Hey! I thought I was your favorite cousin... or I thought my husband was your favorite cousin. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Tanya, I am so glad I finally got to meet you. It was so nice and fun to have someone to talk to at the wedding while Jared was taking the pictures. I love your blog, all your pictures are so cute! There is probably a link to me and Jared's blog from mine if not its medleypants.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

HAHAHA If I wanted to marry someone good looking then I needed to marry someone with my same look.