Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Livin Life

Just wanted to let everyone know how things are going for us and our families. We are doing well here, it has finally warmed up and has been raining for the past week which kinda sucked but we can actually see grass now! Gavin is busy with work, traveling a lot and is working with about 6 doctors to get work busy. He bought a training kit for Diesel called the perfect pet... not working so far, but he is trying. I am doing good also. I have been very busy with work, working overtime with the holidays and inventory. We are now getting in our spring merchandise and it is hard to stick to our budget and not want to buy everything. School is keeping me busy as well. My favorite class I am taking right now is Intro to Fashion, probably because I can apply it at work. We just got done doggy sitting for Pat and Bri, Tito and Daisey were so good for us.



Both of our parents are well. Mine are busy with work and the boys that are still at home. Gavin's are busy with Grandkids and work. Gaynard has been offered a job to work on the temple in Guatemala and should be leaving soon. Gavin wont be joining him, luckily, but it sounds like a fun visit. My sister in law Jen has finally found a GREAT guy after looking for about 7 years. I love talking to her on the phone and hearing how happy she is. I love her so much and it is so nice to see her and preston happy. Everyone is happy and just living life. I dont have anything really exciting to say besides how happy I am for Jen, just thought I would let y'all know we are still chuggin along.

No comments: