Monday, January 24, 2011

Meet My Class


Cutest primary class ever right? They are so much fun and I love hanging out with them on Sunday's. The saddest thing ever happened to the little boy 2nd from the left. I brought treats on Sunday... chocolate covered raisens. I asked if anyone had any food allergies, and after hearing about everything everyone was allergic to like, rolling in the grass, trees, flowers... the little boy told me walnuts. I told him, you might not want to eat the chocolate covered raisins then. He assured me he eats them all the time and has always been fine, so I said okay and they all dug in, filling their mouths full of course. During my lesson I looked over and noticed he was itching his neck. I said, "What are you doing?" he answered, "itching my neck" I asked again youre sure you arent allergic and he said no. Another little boy yells out, "I think he is... his face is turning RED!!". The little boy bursts out in tears crying because his eyes were burning and his throat was itching like crazy! I paniced and rushed him to his parents. Everything ended up okay, but I decided to steer clear of all nuts. Poor guy.


No comments: