Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Best Friends Day

I had a big realization this week. We have had some hard times lately living up here. Nothing too horendous just the things and feelings life knocks you down with, the things that everyone goes through. But you forget what those times are like until they come again. Things that come with growing up with work, marriage and life. Well, I guess I never realized how much my bear is there for me until this week. He is truely my best friend and we have so much trust in eachother when it comes to times like this. He is one of the like four things that can actually make me smile right now next to talking with family, ice cream and reading my little sisters ridiculous blog.
Anyway this post isnt to complain, its about the holiday I made up last night. Best friends day!! I was just working away and this whole realization hit me so I did everything you need to do to have a holiday. I got Gav a couple of gifts. Went home and made some food. Which wasnt too awesome considering the things we eat lately are too healthy to taste that good. And what else does a holiday need??


As you probably notice there is only place for one person. Gavin had scouts and I couldnt wait that long to eat, so I had some ice cream while he had this. Whole grain spaghetti, meatballs, edemame and homemade kale chips. The kale chips were something new for us, and they were good, but I think i cooked them too long.


These are his gifts. Cute?


And this is him being a dork.


So we thought diesel had flees the other day because he has a major itching problem. Ends up he doesnt, and the vet gave us this shampoo to try and use, didnt help. BUT! He did weigh him and he weighs 130 lbs. now. Big boy huh?
OH and a few other things.. JEN IS ENGAGED! love her.
Gina's little baby Owen is growing strong and is coming soon, in may!
Shontel got a baby, well bella her kitty

1 comment:

Jennee said...

hey guys just stopping by to say hi. how have ya all been? Things are great here... well talk later.

JENN