Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Craft Time

My neighbor has been asking to have a girls craft time to make some more coasters ever since I made her some for christmas. We decided to make some cute Valentines day ones even though it is way past. 

It was a lot of fun to have a break from boys and just hang us girls. This time we glittered them and they turned out so cute! I think I am going to try the same thing on a picture frame and see how it turns out.

I know it the picture is upside down sorry. On friday we went out after work to meet up with some friends at a brewery. We went to the wrong one, but we ended up eating at this delicious mexican place. We got our own drinks and they were delicous.

They were delicious, the mexican sodas are always the best. They also had this cute little fake fireplace. We sat right by it so it would make us feel warm and homey.
If you havent watched the news lately, we are supposed to have -20 conditions tomorrow, blizzard like conditions and 40 mph winds. Do I live in the Arctic?

No comments: