Friday, February 25, 2011

Cuddle Time!!

So when we first got Diesel, we thought it was so cute when he cuddled us on our bed or on the couch. Now that he is 140 lbs. its not to cute anymore. We have not let him on the couch for a long time, so I thought. Come to find out, Gavin and Diesel cuddle on the couch for a while after I leave for work. Ya... Gavin is so grounded. Anyway now Diesel thinks its totally okay to sprawl over the whole couch, though its not. He was sleeping there last night (I would have moved him, but it's just about impossible) and I got some cute pics of us.

He is so cute sometimes. Oh and I have some good news! I have reached one of my New Years Resolutions. I have lost 12 lbs. I am now down to 105 (which is the lowest I have been since I can remember) and I feel so good. Want to know my secret?? The old fashioned hard way. Morning runs, nightly lifting sessions with my hottie trainer (Gavin). You might be thinking "you didnt have 12 pounds to lose"... I know because my mom said the same thing. Well, you might think that, but you cant tell a huge difference, so must have been needed. If you want any tips or recipes that I used let me know. If I can do it... believe me, anyone can!



1 comment:

Bryner Family said...

Your dog it HUGE!!! I definitely want your recipes and tips. I can always use them! :) When are you coming to town next? Can we do a girls dinner or something? I'm so sad I didn't get to see you last time.