Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fun Pics

Here is some fun pics from this weekend.


So the other day in the mail Gavin received his awesome new business cards. We were so confused at first why they were all blank, then we realized, they printed them microscopic! We sat and laughed together forever, oh the small things in life.



We go on a lot of walks since Diesel doesn't have a yard to run around in. Yesterday during our walk Diesel received groundation for a couple of days. We were trying to get him into the back of the truck and in his kennel and he kept running away. He went and hid behind this car and was staying there, Gav and I didnt think much of it at first until Gavin went over by him and yelled at me Catch Him! When I looked up I saw Diesel running down the street with a huge piece of pizza and Gavin chasing after him. I was laughing so hard but we had to let him know that was bad. Anyway he is grounded for the weekend (which makes no difference) and we now call him pizza man.

 
Aren't these the best part of fall? I can't wait to see all the different colors that Missoula has to offer!

2 comments:

Ry and Kris Jones said...

I can't believe they actually were ok with sending those cards to you like that! That's crazy! But really funny:).

Shontel & Kamron said...

I also call him smoker's breath.