Sunday, September 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We made it. We finally are moved up to Missoula and have everything unpacked we just need to get things hung up on the wall. It was a nice drive up here all packed up, except that since we have two cars we had to each drive alone. It was hard for me to stay awake! My mom and dad helped us get most of our stuff up here on Monday and then Gaynard and his dad Owen followed up on Tuesday with a 27 ft. trailer full of our stuff. It was so nice to have the help from them, there is no way we could have done it alone. Everyone went home on Wednesday and it was a sad goodbye. I was pretty sad, but didnt start crying until I saw that Gavin's Grandpa left us some famous homemade buttermints. After that I just lost it, I was going to miss all our family so much. Gavin looked over at me and was so confused, until I showed him the cup of mints, then we had a cute family moment crying together. After a couple of days though we are doing great. We love having our own little apartment with our stuff and we are starting to like Missoula alot.




We have gone on a few hikes and walks since we have been here and its so beautiful. I have applied for two jobs, one at pier one and one at buckle. Not careers of course, but just something to help us out. Gavin has already started work and he is liking it more each day. He has had a hard time getting in to see doctors, but isnt giving up... trust me :)

2 comments:

Cowley Family said...

Glad you made it safely, and are all settled in. It takes awhile to get those pictures hung. There's a lot of adjustments to make, but you guys will be awesome. Can't wait to see all the blogs of beautiful places in Montana!

Unknown said...

That's great that you made it up there safely and that everything is going great. I'm excited to see pictures of your place. I'm sure its so cute!