Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jen and Preston

Jen and Preston came and visited us this weekend! It was so fun to have them here. We went swimming and shopping and watched movies and went on a walk down by the river. Missoula has a river flowing right through town with a bunch of streams coming off of it. The boys had a fun time playing in the water.


Preston built his own "Teepee", it was a working progess.



since there is so much water running through town, they have some really cool bridges



We miss Jen already but Jill and Janiel are on their way here!

2 comments:

Clint and Sheri said...

Such cute fun posts! You need a picture of your place! I got your new number saved! I see you guys are wearing jackets! Oh how I am so sick of the heat!!!!!! Diesel is getting big!

Ry and Kris Jones said...

I'm glad you guys are enjoying where you live. It looks beautiful there. It's a great adventure living so far away from home. Call me if you get home sick 'cause I completely understand :(. Or better yet, come visit us!!