Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last day of FHA

So it came, my last day at Froerer, Hunter and Ahltrom law firm. It was a sad day but I was over it pretty quick. Here are just some pics of my long lost coworkers.


Charles and Shane. Charles was one of my fav's, he was fun to laugh at, even when he was mad. And Shane, he is just a thug that is obsessed with coffee


Shane Heather and Sherri. Sherri was always fun to talk softball with and I loved her sassy attitude. Heather, she took my spot up front, I wish her luck.


Matthew Zane and Mike. Matthew was like the nicest ever. Mike is going to be a great attorney. And Zane?? Well have you ever seen the chip munk movie, the real life one, and the guy that like steals the chipmunks... that is Zane to a T. I will miss my friends there, it was a good experience but its nice to move on.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm sure yours was just as fun. I was probably at my job a lot longer... You make Montana look like a blast. It makes me want to miss it...