Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day Weekend

This was a crazy weekend. Not only was it the first weekend that Gavin was out of town for work, but it was the first big "Spectacular" practice at Weber State. There were about 30 Stakes there and over 3,000 youth! we learned he grand finale of the program and it is going to be so great!

Karlee, Brigham, Me, Drew, Kennede and Maddy


After the "Spectacular" practice that went from 7 am to 1 pm, I went home to hurry and get ready for my nephew's birthday. He turned 4 years old and had a Super Mario Bro. party. My sister-in-law had these cute mushroom cupcakes made, arent they adorable. I swear Gavin's sisters always go all out for everything, I hope I will be able to keep up with them when I have kids.




Isn't this the coolest party ever?


The kids had a pinata and broke it open the first round. Tyler wanted to keep hitting it until it was completely distroyed.


We celebrated Father's Day with my family on Saturday. My dad requested Santa Monica Pizza and seeing the movie Karate Kid. So on my way to Salt Lake I picked up Gavin from the airport. It was so much fun to hang out with my family. My little brother Jake rode with me to get Gavin and he is growing up so fast and is becoming such a great kid! We celebrated with Gavin's family on Sunday. We went over to his aunts house and had a picnic dinner with almost the whole fam. All of Gavin's cousins are around our age so it's always fun to sit and hear everyone's stories.



What a Handsome boy, this is my tribute to my future children's daddy, Love you Gav!


My tribute to my Father-in-Law, you crack me up Gaynard!


And my tribute to my dad! Love you Dad, you really are the best dad ever, I cant get over how hard you have always work for us and still do. Thank you for everything! especially for your friendship, I never want it to change! Love you dad. This weekend was fun, busy and went by way to fast!

1 comment:

Clint and Sheri said...

Look at you updating so fast! I LOVE it! I can't remember that website you told me now... somethings zeros . I will prob text you today though cause I don't know when you'll see this. You looked so gorgeous last night!