Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday Fun

I was in desperate need of a weekend last week and when it finally got here, it was so much fun. On Friday, Gavin and I went to two wedding receptions. They were both girls I knew in high school. One of them I played softball with forever and she is so gorgeous! Her wedding was beautiful and I am so happy for her.
Isnt she beautiful! I loved this picture of her and thought it was such a cute idea.
Her cake was amazing! It was completely covered in rolled/ shaved white chocolate.

Saturday morning we had another spectacular practice. This time the weather was much better, lots of sunshine and no clouds. We also had Quinns Baptism on Saturday. It was so much fun to be with all of Gavin's family. The baptism was so nice and the talks were great. I have been so tons of Baptisms, but its always nice to have a reminder about the covenants we make at that time.

Did I mention I finally got my hair done?

Sunday was our last day house sitting... we will miss Brandy! Gav and I didnt have any plans for dinner and neither did Jill and Gaynard, so we decided to go for a drive and have a little picnic. It was such a beautiful day! We went over in the valley and drove all over it. We saw big beautiful houses and a lot of cows... I love animals. We finally stopped up at Snowbird to find some picnic tables to eat at. We walked down a trail to see if we would run into any, and we had no luck. On our way back to the car there was a SNAKE on the trail! I screamed bloody murder! I hate snakes so bad they are disgusting. Haha I made Gavin scream too and his parents could not stop laughing. We finally sat on the grass in front of the lodge and cooked our food. It was delicious and so nice to spend some time together.
Such a fun time with the Linsley Fam!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Tawnya, I love your hair. It's so pretty. I am trying to grow out my hair. It takes forever. I cut my hair when I am stressed, which means I cut it often. I need to find something else to do when I am stressed out. It's just so fun to go and get it done though. Maybe I should get a pedicure instead.

Clint and Sheri said...

Oh I love Gayn and Jill! Looks like fun. I could not stop laughing myself when you said you made Gavin scream too. Oh my word I can just picture it. So dang funny! I heard about Gavin getting you a beer! ha ha funny guy. I didn't know you were sick though! Sad! Those flowers were gorgeous! What a darling little baby girl too! So.....August?? You still on board?? HA HA! no but seriously...