Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LeE bRiCe

Last night was the concert for Lee Brice in Salt Lake at the Westerner (a country bar in salt lake). I have never been to a bar before and the bar part wasnt that cool to be honest. BUT we had so much fun last night! Before we headed down to Salt Lake, we decided to make the whole night free of charge and stop by Subway to use our points. Hey we are poor college students we have to do what we can. Gavin was so sweet and let me get a Davids ice cream treat. For all you people that havent been there... you have to try it!


When we got to the bar we ran into some of Gavin's friends from school and hung out with them all night. When they walked up to us they were telling us how they got back stage passes! I was jealous, we needed to meet him if we were going to fly across the country to see him. So I walked up to the counter and was like "I won the fly'away! I have to meet him" so they gave me a wrist band... I was like "what about my husband?" but they refused. So Gavin's friends and I went back stage and poor Gavin had to hang out alone for a while. I was a little nervous, but I knew he would be okay.



I told Lee how I won the fly away, he was like "you did? thats awesome we have to keep in touch and hang out when you get there! thats my home town." I was excited, but now that I think about it, he was basically wasted and I doubt he will remember me when he wakes up this morning. Oh well Gav and I are still so excited for our fly away it was a great concert!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Tawnya! What a fun night! I can't believe you got to do that!!!!