Thursday, June 10, 2010

A New Lucky Outfit

This is Gavin's way nice new outfit. Isnt he Handsome?? You might be thinking... wow Tawnya, do you really have no life that you feel like blogging your husbands new clothes? Little do you know there is a reason he got this new lucky outfit. Gavin has been interviewing with a Medical Device sales company, and today was his 4th interview! HIS FOURTH!! They flew in the Vice President of the company and everything to meet with him today. That is why he needed these new clothes you see.


These pics were taken by the greatest Jen my lovely sister-in-law. I bet you are wondering if he got the job... we to our joy HE DID!! Gavin was the one picked for the job out of many applicants. They interviewed people with10 years of experience and still chose Gavin. I am so proud of him! Also after he is finished training this summer in kaysville, we will be relocated. We aren't quite sure where yet, we could go anywhere from Salt Lake to Montana to Hawaii.... okay maybe not Hawaii, but somewhere fun. I am so proud of Gavin, he is such a hard worker and the best husband. He is such a good best friend and does everything for me. No matter how hard I try, I dont feel like I can do as much for him as he does for me. Maybe one day I can make it up to him. Love ya Gav!

4 comments:

Marci said...

You two are so cute!!! Way to go Gavin. Maybe you will end up in Virginia with me!!! Then we can hang out every day!

Clint and Sheri said...

Way to go Gav! Congrats! Very handsome outfit. And Tawnya you look quite HOT yourself! As always. I LOVE your shoes.

Cowley Family said...

Congrats, guys! We're very happy for you.

Shontel & Kamron said...

We are so happy. Go Gavin.